Tuesday 1 February 2011

Happy New Month! February Goals...

Can you believe it's February already???
It'll be christmas before we know it! *ducks*

Anyhoo, bearing in mind that Feb will be a busy month anyway, what with me starting a new job, here are my goals for the month ahead...

1) Empty either my loft OR my garage at the old house. Unless of course, the house sells, in which case I'll have to empty both...

2) Lose 8lb. I did it last month, no reason why I can't do it this month!

3) Go to bed before 10pm at least 2 nights per week. I WILL do it this month!

4) Computer free weekends. I spend way too much time on the computer, it's always on! For the month of February, I vow to stay away from the computer from friday morning until monday morning. More quality time with the family and less distractions!

I think that'll do, don't you?

What do you hope to achieve in February?

No comments:

Post a Comment