Monday 29 November 2010

These are a few of my favourite things...

*That feeling you get when you come in from the cold and your fingers tingle
*Finding a crumpled fiver in your pocket
*Hot chocolate with marshmallows
*Playing board games with my kids
*A clean house
*Good friends
*Discovering the thing you were about to buy is on sale
*Snow days where nobody has to leave the house
*Absolute 90s radio
* http://www.craftster,org/
*reading other people's wonderful blogs
*slow cooked food on a cold day
*making something fabulous from stuff that would have been wasted otherwise
*sleep!

What are your favourite things?

5 comments:

  1. I hate that finger-tingling - it hurts me! The fiver, however, I agree with. I found a £20 in the middle of a deserted car park the other day. Good times!

    ReplyDelete
  2. * Finding pound coins in my pocket
    * A hot cup of tea
    * Watching old Britpop videos on Youtube
    * my new found love - painting my nails!
    * Staying in touch with wonderful friends!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Board games - yes! How's that Duck Duck Go working out for you? :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. I completely agree with the 'fiver in pocket'. I have a habit of leaving notes and coins in coat pockets and then not wearing said coat for a few months so I often end up with a nice surprise.

    I love curling up on the sofa with my boyfriend and sticking on a good video game. We once played so much Zelda in one go that I gave myself motion sickness!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Konni, Duck Duck Go is wrapped up for xmas - I can't wait to play it!

    ReplyDelete