Tuesday 1 March 2011

It's March already - how did that happen???

Happy new month!

So, how did I get on with February's goals? I achieved NONE of them!!!

1) Empty loft OR garage - I got about 75% of my loft emptied, garage hasn't even been touched yet. However, I hand the keys over on 1st April, so both loft and garage WILL be emptied this month, no matter what!

2) Lost 8lbs - I'm still exactly the same weight I was last month. I lost 4lbs, then gained them back again! Must try harder.

3) Go to bed at 10pm at least twice a week - I don't think I got to bed before midnight once in the whole of february - FAIL!

4) Computer free weekends - computer said no.

Never mind! I'm sailing into March with good intentions (although I'm sure the road to Hell is paved with these...), and here are my mad March goals...

1) Get house completely emptied

2) Get below 9st. I'm currently 9st 7lbs.

3) Not buy ANYTHING apart from groceries. Even then, only essential ones.

4) Early nights. I have to do this in March! In bed by 10pm at least two nights a week. I promise!

Oh, and update the blog more often. I'm aware that there's a photobucket thingy floating around and I will remove it as soon as I figure out how!
I also have a long list of subjects I want to blog about, so I will write more often. And add photos, I have loads of photos to add!

I start my new job tomorrow, so will keep y'all updated. Wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment